The ST-5030 is quick mount die-cast XLR Microphone base. (microphones optional extra) Magnetic On/Off switch for minimum noise. Special anti-slip pad .Selectable switch for all kinds of condenser and dynamic gooseneck microphones. Equipped with battery compartment for 2 x 1.5 Volt batteries to provide phantom power 19-52V when Phantom power is not available from your mixer
- Quick mount die-cast base.
- Magnetic On/Off switch permits minimum noise.
- Special anti-slip pad ensures firm standing and less bounced noise from desk.
- Selectable switch for all kinds of condenser and dynamic gooseneck microphones.
- Equipped with battery compartment in case of absence of phantom power.
20Hz - 20kHz
Audio Output - 3 Pin Male XLR
Microphone selection:ECM MIC unbalanced input, ECM MIC balanced input, Dynamic MIC input Magnetic switch: power on/off
Phantom power 48V or battery power 1.5V*2 (ST-5030i work with 12~48V Phantom power)
Current Consumption (Stand-by):
Current Consumption (Operating):