The VENTIS 206 and 206A can be deployed as a front fill, an under-balcony fill or as a main providing pristine speech intelligibility or simply as the full-range companion of a subwoofer. Constructed in 12mm birch plywood, the 206 and 206a has an integrated rear handle, an optional mounting bracket and, most importantly, an astonishing size to SPL ratio.
The enclosures are as suitable for fixed installation as they are for use on the stage.
M10 mounting points are included as standard while an optional U-bracket can be used for wall-mounting.
For use on the road, the VENTIS models include aluminum handles with rubber inserts, and a 35mm polemount socket.
- ORIGINAL / LIVE - The renowned, smooth FBT sound
- VOCAL - A special EQ setting to maximise speech intelligibility
- DJ - Designed to keep the energy high and your audience dancing
- TOURING - The reliability and the roar of the industry’s most popular touring systems
- LOUDNESS - The ultimate preset for listening at a medium or low volume
- WARM - A special setting to emphasise full-bodied, low-mid frequencies.