Tour Guide Transmitter c/w CM-801S
The TG-10T is a 606.5-614MHz (CH 38) Tour Guide Transmitter complete with the earhook microphone CM-801S. The transmiter also has a built-in condenser capsule microphone as standard. Powered by a built in long lasting rechargable lithium battery. Compatible with stationary reciever TG-10SRX and the portable TG-10R. NOTE Optional TG-10CH2 2 way, TG-10CH18 18 way or TG-10CH36 36 way charger required.
* Handy and fashion outward.
* Preset 16 selectable UHF channels.
* Using Lithium cell to provide long operation time.
* Transmitter with built-in condenser capsule.
* LED display on both transmitters and receivers.
* Belt-pack and neck-set wearing.
* Earphone WM-10TG for TG-10R; earhook microphone CM-801S
* 60m operation distance.
* Compatible with stationary transmitter TG-10STX and receiver
Net Dimension (WxHxD):
54 x 17 x 99mm
PLL Synthesized Control
Power On/Off, Channel Selection, Audio Level
Lithium Cell (3.7V, 1300mAH)
Carrier Frequency Range:
Audio Frequency Response:
40Hz - 18kHz
14 Hours Typical
Omni-directional Condenser Microphone