Passive Sound Reinforcement
700W RMS / 8 ohm – 129dB SPL
- 1 x 10” (2.5” VC) B&C custom made high excursion LF woofer.
- 1 x 1” (1.7” VC) B& C custom made HF compression driver.
- 1 x 1” FBT rotatable 80° x 50° constant directivity horn.
- 2-way, passive sound reinforcement systems.
- 15mm (0.6”) baltic birch plywood cabinets.
- B&C custom designed high excursion LF woofers.
- B&C custom designed HF compression drivers.
- Full range / bi-amp crossover networks with protection.
- 2 x Neutrik NL-4 speakon connectors.
- 1 x 4 Euroblock terminal speaker connector.
- 12 x M10 threaded rigging points.
- 2 x metal flange threads for U bracket wall mount.
- Acoustically transparent steel grille and antidust protection cloth.
- Rear pocket handle to ease lifting and installation of the cabinet.
- 35mm (1. 3/8”) top hat for speaker stand.
- New FBT rotatable logo badge following vertical or horizontal installation.
- Optional mounting hardware.
- Optional line transformer 200W.
Archon - A new generation of improved speakers for modern indoor spaces
The Archon series of full-range and bi-amped speaker systems have been designed to provide ample bandwidth and high SPL for an accurate sound reproduction in the most various application projects.
With the Archon series FBT wants to meet today’s expectations of the installed sound market: a new generation of improved speakers responding to high quality sound requirements for modern indoor spaces.
The FBT Archon series lines up three 2-way full range/bi-amp models and three 2-way full range compact models; in addition, two low-profile subwoofers (2x8” and 2x15”) increase the low frequency extension of the desired systems. All Archon speakers are elegantly designed and crafted to meet the most demanding architectural design.
The FBT Archon series has been engineered to fulfill the need of high quality sound in bars, pubs, restaurants, retail shops, clubs, entertainment venues, fitness centers, conference rooms, theatres, educational institutions, houses of worship, museums, exhibition centers, cruise ships, corporate A/V, granting excellent speech intelligibility, wide and precise band coverage, ease of installation thanks to the flexible mounting hardware.